Friday, April 20, 2007

Brainstorming Some Ideas



This July at Farnsworth Park in Altadena, my brother is hosting an art exhibit. I'm team'n up with two of my good friends Rogie and Matt from Pasadena for our first exhibit. At least my first. Each artist chooses his own theme, mine is on childhood inspiration. So you will be seeing some comic book characters( the Joker and Dick Tracy), cartoons and other influences on my work. Should be a good turn out, after all we are giving away customized AF1's.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dick Tracy rocks my world.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 340 dollars on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?